31.1.11

Frosty The Trash Man

I woke up this morning with the expectation of a fresh snowfall and merry children playing in the street adjacent from my apartment complex.
Unfortunately, I heard the drip of water falling from the rooftop hitting my window and screeching tires splashing puddles to the curb. Oh well.
Today is cold and dreary, meaning the school children were clumped inside the school building without any outdoor physical activity--equating to a shitshow of hyperactivity.
If only it had snowed...if only.
But today was not a total wash of negativity. I attended my first "English Club" at the Zestaponi learning center. The club is designed as an afterschool activity where TLG teachers can interact with children through games (such as Jenga and Uno) to help them learn English.
The weather forecast calls for snow tomorrow and Wednesday. We shall see. I told my friend Crystal that if we don't get any of the white stuff this week, I'm resorting to building a snowman out of the stockpiles of trash lining the river bank.
Who knows, maybe I could sell my trashy piece of abstract brilliance?

-SCB

No comments: